[PD] PD usability

delire delire at selectparks.net
Thu Feb 13 22:36:22 CET 2003

what do you mean PD needs a "marketing strategy"? what's wrong with the PD user base growing at the speed it already is? do you know what a "market" is? what is this "market" you speak of. it's free man, no not "free market", _really free_ there is no hype, no alpha, and nothing to sell..

julian

On 12 Feb 2003 15:35:43 -0500