[PD] samples

eskogen at usfamily.net eskogen at usfamily.net
Thu Feb 13 17:15:07 CET 2003

>is there a way to have a table/array resize for live recording?

i've run into this problem. you can send a "resize [size in samples]" message
to the array, but this usually produces clicks on my pc. ie:

|;arrayname resize 44100;(  would give you one second of buffer (at 44.1khz)

you may consider having a huge table allocated to start with, and then use
 the loop~ or susloop~ external to pick which part of the table to play.

the vasp library has an array resize tool, but the same thing applies. it
interrupts dsp processing, causing clicks. hopefully thomas's external will
address this problem (please!) :)