[PD] .pdrc on OS X

Alex from Idoia alex at idoia.com
Thu Feb 13 19:11:08 CET 2003

Well, that certainly works for me because I installed the Adam' s
package.
Adam: the way your package installs pd is to create its main directory
under /usr/local/pd.
I have read many reference to pd under the path /usr/bin and even some
reference to /usr/lib
Initially where is  PD to be installed ?