[PD] "Think Whatever"

š¬š nomeparece at gmx.net
Fri Feb 14 16:35:32 CET 2003

"The first atom specifies what type of object Pd will make, and the
other atoms, called  creation arguments , tell Pd how to initialize
the object..."

"In Pd, inlets and outlets are ordinary text objects; in Max/MSP
they're "gui" objects from the palette."

poor me that coming from the max arena is unable to find the object
list in PD..it is so small that it makes me think, shit, i have to be
the wiser [to late for that] to build my projects just with a bang, a
metro and ...so i guess i have to install loads of objects, to gather
them from all the web...after doing a bit of that i found a great
object, inspiring...shoutcast~ and this other one mp3cast~...so i
thought great! but i havent been able to install them and one of the
reasons is cause it seems i need a server...considering macosx brings
the apache server inside, i thought i was going to finally have a
sever for my special streams..streams on the move, but i dont have
folks working with linux neither..so my learnig curve is a steep
iceberg/ so it seems i decided to do my little and naive experiments
in max..and even better in os9 and using some of the histiric nato
objects..that still deserve to be explored.