[PD] Compiling externs with gcc/mingw

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 09:51:56 CET 2003

While we are on the topic is it possible to recompile
Pd with gcc/Mingw, or Borland C++ on the Windows
platform? And one last question, kinda off topic but
does anyone know if it is possible to change the
language of MSVC++ from French to english? Can I do
this or do I need an english version straight from the
box? Hence the questions about compiling with
gcc/Mingw or Borland C++! Cheers!

Hi