[PD] launching 2 pd's with -asio on win2k causes 100% cpu usage

Josh Steiner joschi at eds.org
Sat Feb 22 02:38:48 CET 2003

yeah, i dont actually *want* to run to instances of pd sharing the same
device, the meat of my email (which may have been obfuscated) was "does
anyone else using asio on win2k see this problem of 100% cpu usage" ?
if its a pd bug, i'd like to gather info to see it fixed sinceu its a
really nasty thing to do to the user :)  my feeling is that it is a
problem with my driver (if so, i'd like to report it to maudio) which
can be easily verified if other win2k/asio/pd0.36 users dont have this
happen

-josh