[PD] PD 4 EM

CK x at meta.lo-res.org
Sat Feb 22 12:39:00 CET 2003

I read:
> more people who use it successfully, the better. On the other hand, I
> don't like the idea of the mailing list clogging up with people who can
> barely run cakewalk complaining that their free software doesn't work.

oh come on, think of it though we _never_ ever where newbies, simply
because we thought about writing sth. similar up in 1991, but then
found miller already did it >;-> that does not mean that some more
newbie type of questions would destroy our culture.

Furthermore, questions of as of yet clueless users give people like
me the unique opportunity to answer the stupid questions instead of
asking them.

And then we maybe get a FAQ that people actually know about and that
explains what 'local' means before it tells nonprogramming types how
he/she can create a local array (and explains the term array maybe)
in pd.

just my 0.2EUR

regards,

chris at lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better