[PD] csound~

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu umbpux at tin.it
Sun Feb 23 02:19:20 CET 2003

On Sat, 2003-02-22 at 00:34, CK wrote:
> > version i can download and work with? what's the status of
> > icsound?
>
> last time I checked it worked fine, less opcodes but externals
> that include an OSC opcode and a jack output driver.

The OSC external was a port of code by Stefan. The jack driver is by
Gerard van Dogen Gilcher.

As I'm posting to jackit-devel I'm not working on iCsound at the moment.
I received few messages from people willing to work on it but nothing
happened.

Currently, given the kind of musical activity I'm focused on, my need
for a batch synth is really small. When I'll get back on it, I'll have
to re-consider a large number of issues.

So whatever I'd say on the future of iCsound would be basically random.

I'm sorry but I can't do anything better now.

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu.