[PD] Network socket problem

david moss monokinetic at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 25 17:08:57 CET 2003

Hi all,
I have been using pd successfully on 2 different
windowz 98 se machines with no problems. However today
I tried to install it onto another win98 machine and
the black dos box flashes up for maybe half a second
before closing again. I also installed framestein
which gave me a "could not create network socket"
error.

I checked various windows network stuff and made sure
tcp/ip is installed but no joy. Anyone help me solve
this one because I want to play with the nice 64mb
graphics card and framestein ;-)

Regards

Dave mK