[PD] help pd, mac osx, motu 828

Mark Khemma mkhemma at orion.it.luc.edu
Tue Feb 25 18:39:13 CET 2003

Hello,

I was just lucky enough to have a friend lend me his g4 titanium for a
good period of time and i was wondering if anyone could help me get pd set
up on OS X. I know I need a version of tcl/tk on my system but where to
get it and how to put it in (on mac) leaves me baffled. I also have a motu
828 and would like to connect that up as well. But in the mean time, if
someone just could point me in the right direction to get pd up on os x
that would be great (running out of the motu would be a plus but not
necessary at the moment).

thanks in advance, and sorry if this topic was discussed before

mark .k