[PD] PiDiP 0.8.5 - mp3lame problem

220hex gif at 220hex.org
Wed Feb 26 10:59:56 CET 2003

thanks,
that got me a little further, but now make stops with:

gcc: /home/gif/dl/pd/ffmpeg-cvs-2003-02-25/libavformat/libavformat.a: No such
file or directory
gcc: /home/gif/dl/pd/ffmpeg-cvs-2003-02-25/libavcodec/libavcodec.a: No such
file or directory
make: *** [pidip.pd_linux] Error 1

As you can see I'm using the latest ffmpeg source from cvs.
??

.gif