[PD] bendout bug?

Jim Aikin midiguru23 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 28 06:37:20 CET 2003

Is there a known bug in bendout? I'm using 0.36 under Windows 98SE.
Connecting bendin directly to bendout (not much room for user error
there), the receiving synth will bend down, but not up. And that's after
it jumps up in pitch the first time I touch the bend lever.

A number box attached to the outlet of bendin shows the full expected
range of data (0-16383). What seems to be happening is that bendout is
adding 8191 to the value before transmitting it.

Can anyone confirm this? Does it operate correctly on other systems?

--Jim Aikin