[PD] windows binaries / cvs

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Mar 2 16:57:27 CET 2003

On Friday, Feb 28, 2003, at 16:29 America/New_York, Daniel Heckenberg
wrote:

> Guenter, List,
>
>> So, again, this is a call for help. Is there anyone out there
>> who is willing to do the compilation system for windows in the CVS ?
>
> I can do this... we just need a functioning makefile for nmake for
> pd-CVS
> and each external I guess?

I don't know if you've looked into the 'build' directory in CVS, but
many of the makefiles for externals have been condensed into a few key
sections:

pd-externals (build/*/makefile): all externals without lib dependancies
pd-flext (grill/flext/makefile): all flext related externals
pd-osc (OSCx/*/makefile): all OSC related externals
pd-zexy (zexy/src/makefile): zexy externals

I am just pointing this out, because you said we need a makefile for
'each external' and I wanted to save you some work.