[PD] MP3 DJ TOOL

Marc Lavallée odradek at videotron.ca
Sun Mar 2 22:28:28 CET 2003

GDAM is difficult to use, often crash, and only works with mp3 (ogg
support is planned though). TerminatorX is fast and solid.

But I like the LADSPA plugin generator and the command line interface
tool which can be used to control the GDAM server from PD without the
buggy graphical interface. A PD object could be programmed because
there's a client library.
--
Marc