[PD] windows zip package

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 09:56:30 CET 2003

I compiled a bunch of 107 externals into a singal .dll
last year if you want this for the windows distro? It
saves some hasle of loading all the externals by hand,
but on the other hand one probably does not need 107
externals laoded at run time? If you want I can send
you the MSVC++ project file and you could maybe start
adding more, it is very easy to add to the code?