[PD] Video Effects in GEM?

arm pdlist arm_pdlist at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 5 03:05:06 CET 2003

I'm starting to use GEM and i was thinking if i could
apply some video effects in videos playing in GEM. I
couldn't find anything on the examples, but maybe
there's some external that i don't know. I know that
there is PiDiP (but it's for Linux, i use Windows) and
Framestein (it's seems too complicated right now to
me). Like i said, i'm using PD and GEM with Windows,
so, there's any possibility to apply some effects
(changing color values, invert the colour of the
video, black and white, etc.) to videos playing with GEM?