[PD] midi latency test

Larry Troxler lt at westnet.com
Thu Mar 6 02:51:17 CET 2003

On Wednesday 05 March 2003 19:17, jfm3 wrote:
> If you have some time, please connect your MIDI in to your MIDI out and
> bang on the attached patch. Let me know what number you get. I would
> expect this number to be very low; around 1. On my systems it is very
> high, and I'm not sure why.

Sorry, I'm too tired at the moment to recable my system to test this -
hopefully someone else might - what kind of numbers are you getting?

Also I havent used that ctrlout box, but it looks to me that you are trying to
send a volume of 255? Isn't the maximum 127? I thought that MIDI volume is 7
bit unsigned.  Could be I'm missing something because again I haven't used
this boxes.

Larry