[PD] pd-iiwu from iiwusynth 0.0.6 to 0.2.1 results in zero output?

Larry Troxler lt at westnet.com
Thu Mar 6 03:06:01 CET 2003

Hi, yes I know I posted the iiwu~ object to begin with, so you might wonder
why I'm asking the group this question. But the truth is, I just recently
tried iiwu~ with version 0.2.1 of iiwusynth. Everything builds fine, as as
far as I can tell, the new iiwusynth.h seems compatabile with the old one.
If I set the synth VERBOSE creation flag, I can see that the note-on's are
being received by iiwu. In short, everything seems fine, except there is zero
output (by that I mean, the iiwu_synth_write_float seems to always write
zeros).

So, if anyone has alread tried building iiwu~ with a newer version of
iiwusynth,  could you let me know if it worked for you?

Larry