[PD] synthesis

CK x at meta.lo-res.org
Fri Mar 7 00:49:32 CET 2003

I read:
> flexable, software.  i'm just wondering if anybody has built any synth
> patches in pd

basically most things you can think of can be done in pd, if you have
some insight in csound a lot of stuff can easily be converted to pd,
I suggest you start by looking again in doc/ and modify what you like
there.

I found vasp and vex very useful tools to fill tables for various
synthesis methods (much like the csound GENs) the only thing not
really trivial (and cpu intensive) up to now is building polyphonic
intruments (though I didn't look at dyn~ yet)

regards,

chris at lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)