[PD] GEM: very newbie and bumb question

arm pdlist arm_pdlist at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 7 01:36:21 CET 2003

I know that this really a basic question but i can't
have this to work. I want to resize an image in GEM. I
have the GEM window set to 800x600 and i can put an
800x600 in there. But i want to change the image to
350x200, for instance, but i can't do this. I can
resize video playing, no problem, but i can't get the
same effect with images. What object am i missing? I
tried "pix_resize" but i didn't worked...