[PD] GEM: very newbie and bumb question

arm pdlist arm_pdlist at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 7 01:53:42 CET 2003

Yes, i can resize the window. But i have videos and
other text elements playing as well and i don't want
them to be resized as the picture isn't the only
element of the window. Of course i can also resize the
images first to the desired size, but it seems a litle
weird to do that as i can resize the videos perfectly
and i can't do that with images...

 --- PT147 at mdx.ac.uk wrote: > Deceptively simple - you
resize the window.