[PD] math: to round up and down

CK x at meta.lo-res.org
Fri Mar 7 14:31:12 CET 2003

I read:
> i never worked with c++, and can't compile it..
> could anyone mail me the *.dll of 'floor' and 'ceil' for win2k?

sorry no windows over here, I could try to make a .dll using mingw32,
but I never tried that and I can't test it here.

but you could try (provided you have a compiler installed) putting
this (from the doc/6.externs directory) in your makefile and adjusting
the paths (is make in dos ? or does it come with vc ?):

--- cut here

# ----------------------- NT -----------------------

pd_nt: ceil.dll floor.dll

.SUFFIXES: .dll

PDNTCFLAGS = /W3 /WX /DNT /DPD /nologo

# adjust this to match your installation:
VC="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Vc98"

# and this:
PDNTINCLUDE = /I. /I\tcl\include /I\ftp\pd\src /I$(VC)\include

PDNTLDIR = $(VC)\lib
PDNTLIB = $(PDNTLDIR)\libc.lib \
        $(PDNTLDIR)\oldnames.lib \
        $(PDNTLDIR)\kernel32.lib \
        \ftp\pd\bin\pd.lib

.c.dll:
        cl $(PDNTCFLAGS) $(PDNTINCLUDE) /c $*.c
        link /dll /export:$*_setup $*.obj $(PDNTLIB)

--- end

regards,

chris at lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)