[PD] [GEM] second screen

bbogart bbogart at ryerson.ca
Fri Mar 7 17:23:03 CET 2003

Sounds great,

my machine was already 10.2.4, and I upgraded the dev tools. The new
openGL info program now shows the NV render, but the ATI card is now
"generic" and has no acceleration. On the other hand the OpenGL
profiler actually shows, under "openGL drivers" choices for
Geforce2MXGL Driver and ATIRageProGL driver. who knows...

Thats for this update, I tried creating an empty project in project
building to import the source  via CVS but no matter what I do all the
CVS menu options are disabled... including "activate CVS integration"
any documentation on how to build gemCVS on OSX? (can I just use
command line CVS, and will get a pb project file?)

I just realized I don't know the cvs info for Gem, is it just under the
externals repository?

Thanks
Ben