[PD] [GEM] second screen

chris clepper cclepper at artic.edu
Fri Mar 7 20:10:20 CET 2003

>Sounds great,
>
>my machine was already 10.2.4, and I upgraded the dev tools. The new
>openGL info program now shows the NV render, but the ATI card is now
>"generic" and has no acceleration. On the other hand the OpenGL
>profiler actually shows, under "openGL drivers" choices for
>Geforce2MXGL Driver and ATIRageProGL driver. who knows...

It looks like there are no GL drivers for RagePro on OSX.  So if you
want to use that box for a dual head live setup, then make the Rage
card the main display and the Geforce the 2nd and it should work.

>Thats for this update, I tried creating an empty project in project
>building to import the source  via CVS but no matter what I do all
>the CVS menu options are disabled... including "activate CVS
>integration" any documentation on how to build gemCVS on OSX? (can I
>just use command line CVS, and will get a pb project file?)

There's no docs on the building the CVS on OSX, but there are
projectbuilder files in the CVS.  the one inside the .sit contains an
old working one, which will require the newer files to be added by
hand.  i have not had any success updating the files via CVS so far
(because they are binary??), but i just uploaded my current pbproject
to http://taproot.dyndns.org/~cgc/  it's more than likely you will
have to fix some paths and find some files, but the build info is
correct.

cgc