[PD] asio flag

.:nRSz:. noresize at gmx.net
Sat Mar 8 01:27:57 CET 2003

hi

i've installed the latest soundblaster driver for the soundblaster
audigy but i'm not sure anymore that this driver includes asio driver.
but i also could not find an extra asio driver for the card although i
know it is "asio - able".

are there any experiences with pd & audigy & asio & winxp?

best, emanuel