[PD] pd on gericom masterpiece 2440

pix pix at test.at
Sat Mar 8 19:03:09 CET 2003

I've seen one tiny report (a 2 line email on a forum) saying that the
binary linux drivers released by ATI work with the mobility version of the
Radeon 9000 (even tho the site suggests that the drivers are not for the
'mobility').

Alternatively I think AcceleratedX has support for the ATI cards, but you
have to pay for their server (but you can atleast download a time-limited
demo first to see if it's worth the money).

sorry for the lack of links, if you have trouble finding this stuff
yourself, email me and i'll track the sites down again.

by the way, check the weight of the gericom. the last time i came in
contact with a modern gericom i almost tore a muscle ;)

pix.