[PD] pix_buf and separator

bbogart at ryerson.ca bbogart at ryerson.ca
Mon Mar 10 00:36:45 CET 2003

I've had no problems with separator and pix_video under linux or OSX.

Seperator should be the right object, if you just put the texturing stuff before the separator and translation and rotation after the separator then only the texture should be shared between the objects...

Where did you put separator when it crashes? (don't have a windows box that likes pix_video myself)

Ben