[PD] Quattro on Linux woes

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Mar 11 00:01:24 CET 2003

Hallo,

I'm getting a bit further:

guenter geiger hat gesagt: // guenter geiger wrote:

> It is really hard to say. In the CVS there is yet another version
> of s_linux.c for ALSA. It may work (considering that alsaplayer works).

Maybe it's not a problem of Pd alone: I get the same error with jack,
when I try to start jack like "jackd -d alsa -d default", but jack
works, when starting it with:

jackd -d alsa -d default -P   (or -C only)
jackd -d alsa -d hw:0 -P      (or -C only)

And voila, now I can use "pd -jack".

But specifying "-noadc" does not help with ALSA-Pd, though.

ciao