[PD] Setting Pd's period size to be fine with Quattro

pix pix at test.at
Tue Mar 11 16:27:56 CET 2003

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:35:42 +0100 (CET)
guenter geiger <geiger at xdv.org> wrote:

> Might all the problems that we encounter be related to USB in general
> (Frank said its working on his desktop but not on his notebook ..)
> Well, after all, pretty clueless

a small clue, perhaps... when i run pd, i get this error message in
/var/log/messages:

Mar 11 16:12:58 oto kernel: usb-uhci.c: iso_find_start: gap in seamless
isochronous scheduling
Mar 11 16:13:50 oto last message repeated 16 times

i don't get this message if i run pd with the oss usb driver, or if i run
another working alsa program (i just tested alsa player).

pix.