[PD] mini screen for eyes projection

Alex from Idoia alex at idoia.com
Wed Mar 12 13:49:48 CET 2003

Yes, basically it is for a head mounted device. I found the sony
glasses in question, but I wonder if I could find the monitors as an
apart component to built my own glasses.
Based on the fact that the cheapest webcam are around 40 Euros, and
that you can actually find the 'iris' component for 23 euros, I thought
that I could find the screens alone for a good price.
Thanks