[PD] which canvases open on patch startup?

pix pix at test.at
Wed Mar 12 21:20:21 CET 2003

you could do some blackmagic with namecanvas to use abstractions, here's
an example.

although, i'm not sure how you will be able tell the different between
your abstractions, but that's for you to deal with ;)

the two buttons in testpatch.pd make the two instantiations of
myabstraction visible. on my machine then appear over the top of each
other so you might have to move them around to make sure they are both
open.

pix.