[PD] Sound Modelling

matthew jones M.Jones at signal.qinetiq.com
Thu Mar 13 17:15:30 CET 2003

I would have thought it was straightforward.

use phasor~ to generate an index for 0 to 1, then evaluate this in an
expression that defines the rise in frequency, such as:-

((n*43.6)^2)+100

(This is a 'kind' of exponential rise, though I don't really know what kind
of pitch function you really want).

Then pump the resulting number into [osc~]. send the output to [dac~] et
voila