[PD] a tricky question perhaps?

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu umbpux at tin.it
Fri Mar 14 03:06:01 CET 2003

Send data from your data source via a socked using FUDI (look into the
pure data src directory for *_pdsend.c) and use the [netreceive] object
in pure-data. Or use MIDI.

Or load pyext and use files from there in a secondary thread. Or use
modules "os" or "popen". (this means few lines of Python)

Or rewrite you program in Python. Or in PD. :)

There are also other ways.

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu.