[PD] translate a patch max/msp to PD

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Fri Mar 14 12:27:58 CET 2003

hi,

would not say 'most', as the missing objects are:  meter~, umenu,
pcontrol, led, scale, and multiSlider (plus the two I do not know
about:  panP, and munger~ -- are they abstractions?).  All the
others load more or less ok via the cyclone, including vpatcher.

Usually, the way missing objects should be dealt with, is not
removing them, but defining abstraction replacements.

But still, importing max patches is a hard work, unless a patch
has actually been created as a cross-platform one.

Krzysztof