[PD] who moved the slider?

pix pix at test.at
Sun Mar 16 02:30:56 CET 2003

to elucidate:

if you send a "set <value>" message to a slider (or a number box, for that
matter), the value is changed without sending the value out on the output.

so, for instance, if you do:

number box   ->    [set $1 (    ->  vsl   ->  number box

then changing the first number box will move the slider, whereas only
dragging on the slider itself will affect the second number box.

pix.