[PD] Re: expr == (Michael Iber)

Shahrokh Yadegari sdy at muttley.ucsd.edu
Mon Mar 17 03:06:02 CET 2003

Hi Michael,

I introduced that bug in version 0.4test3. This is fixed in version 0.4
which you can download from the expr page at
http://www.crca.ucsd.edu/~yadegari/expr.html
as
http://www.crca.ucsd.edu/~yadegari/download/expr-0.4-linux.tar.gz

This has compiled linux versions. Has anybody compiled version 0.4 for
w2k?

FYI, I introduced the bug as I was adding some code to get '=' implemented
so that "variable = <expression>" would work, but there is still work
to be done there.

Shahrokh.