[PD] [OT] operating systems?

Josh Steiner joschi at eds.org
Mon Mar 17 08:19:53 CET 2003

i'll second the redhat 8... it is by far the slickest linux distro i've
used.  i installed it the other day on my laptop and it found all my
hardware painlessly... one big benefit is that since redhat is that most
popular distro, almost every "bleeding edge" app is available for it.  a
few of my friends adn my brother (hans) are pretty big on debian, but
from my limited experience it definitely seems like the "power egghead
distribution".  :)