[PD] mp3write~ memoryleak

joreg joreg at gmx.at
Mon Mar 17 20:08:45 CET 2003

YD> sorry, i'm recording a radio show here
YD> for half an hour and still not a leak
YD> in mp3write~.

did you take a look at my patch? what i am doing is not recording one
long file but several short ones. that may make a difference?!

btw. am i assuming correctly that "truncate" means that everytime i
send a start message (after a stop messagE) the file is supposed to be
reset to 0? hmm. i have the mode set to "truncate" (opened another
file afterwards) and the file is still growing...

tahnskd.
joreg.