[PD] mp3write~ memoryleak

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Tue Mar 18 00:10:36 CET 2003

joreg schrieb:

> ah thanks. that sounds good. and yes olaf, why not add a "close" message.
> if you could then even compile with yves new version and tell me when i can download
> it at http://www.akustische-kunst.org/puredata/winport/winport.html i
> would say dankeschön a lot.

Okay, there's a new windows version with a close message but is is not equivalent to
Yves 0.4 code!!! It seems we somewhere got out of sync. Yves code still requires a Lame
DLL in the Windows system directory, the Winport I made has Lame support linked to it
statically. I don't have the time right now to fix all that, so there's just the added
close message...

Olaf