[PD] [slightly OT]tcp connections in max[okay maybe quite alot OT]

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Tue Mar 18 00:38:25 CET 2003

> There also is Thomas' pyext, which is written in flext an thus *might*
> run in Max as well. Then you could use all of python's networking
> modules, and there are a lot...

I'm sorry, pyext won't run with Max at this time because Max/MSP for OSX
only wants CFM binary files as externals, but Python would only run with
Mach-O. I also tried with OS9 a while ago (which was brute-force) but
without success.
Cycling tries to enable Mach-O binaries in the future and pyext has to wait
for that

best greetings,
Thomas