[PD] PD 0.36-0 and Jack 0.61.0 doesn't work?

jfm3 jfm3 at ouroboros-complex.org
Tue Mar 18 04:42:46 CET 2003

Nothing for nothing, but I'm having the same problems. I just attributed
it to the fact that I was on a Crusoe processor. I'm using alsa and jack
from Planet CCRMA. The sound card is ALi 5451. All jack apps have the
same problem.

There was a hint from Paul Davis to the ALSA list rthat this might have
something to do with ALSA. I'm too busy with other projects to figure
out how to debug device drivers right now, but since I don't need jack
until this summer I'm to let it be.

--
(jfm3  2838 BCBA 93BA 3058 ED95  A42C 37DB 66D1 B43C 9FD0)