[PD] video analysis

Marc Lavallée odradek at videotron.ca
Tue Mar 18 17:43:38 CET 2003

I modified those tools: http://www.ferzkopp.net/Software/libbgrab/
It's fairly easy to add the FUDI protocol to any C program.
That what I did for this installation: http://beambeat.ath.cx/
I'm not the artist here, "only" the programmer... ;-)
The motion detection application is based on "difftrigger".
I prefer this approach to plugins because it's easier to program and
modify C applications, and because it's stable. It's also easy to show a
fullscreen application on a second monitor using a dual-head Xfree
setup.
--
Marc