[PD] PD 0.36-0 and Jack 0.61.0 doesn't work?

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Tue Mar 18 20:38:16 CET 2003

Hi all

> What do people think about makeing the devel_0_36 branch the main
> branch in CVS ?

that's an interesting question since it incorporates a few other issues:
- how does Miller handle cvs and how does he incorporate the devel branch in
his releases?
- how do we handle experimental changes in the cvs? (still other branches?)
- what about externals? i always considered my cvs contributions as
experimental (e.g. due to a compiler bug awaiting a workaround the vasp cvs
version has not been functional for the last few days) but when there are
built snapshots i (we?) will have to reconsider that.

hmmm,
Thomas