[PD] midi button logic problem

Antonis Galanopoulos addon at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Mar 18 21:13:14 CET 2003

On Tuesday 18 March 2003 17:59, PT147 at mdx.ac.uk wrote:
> Hi Anton,
>
> You could use a 'select 127' object routed to a toggle.  Unfortunately,
> you then have the problem that the duplicated messages would instantly
> turn the toggle on then off.  I've included an abstraction with a
> workaround, anyway.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Peter

With a " mix and match" of all the ideas i got it working.
Mostly I used your abstraction but for the double messages problem I used a
[stripnote] before the [select] object as matthew advised me.

Thank you all !
I ll be back with more questions soon. i have too sort out the knobs too...
--
regards
 anton