[PD] send and receive with several $ args

Ivan Franco ivan.franco at ydreams.com
Tue Mar 18 23:25:12 CET 2003

I'm also having a similar problem (i think) when trying to convert
lists to symbols.
I know of the existence of zexy's l2s but I'm on OSX and not really a
programmer
so basically I still didn't try compile Zexy for OSX (Adam?).
I think as also been discussed really recently:

and maybe before.

I'm not sure if I'm making the right reasoning here but maybe something
like list2symbol should be native to PD or some similar method of
dealing
with these problems??

Cheers
Ivan