[PD] Re: [PD-dev] GEM scale vs. maxlib scale workaround

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Tue Mar 18 23:24:54 CET 2003

Hans-Christoph Steiner schrieb:

> Well, since it seems that this issue has stalemated, I thought I'd suggest
> a workaround idea: maybe we could make maxlib's scale also respond to
> 'range' and GEM's scale also respond to 'gemscale'.  Then it would be
> easier to use both, like I would like to.

My idea was to call _all_ objects from maxlib maxlib_[old object name] and
provide an option to use the old name as well. But I haven't finished all the
tests after changing the code, so the code on the web is still the old
version.
Maybe you could try the scale code attached if it works together with Gem....

Olaf