[PD] PD 0.36-0 and Jack 0.61.0 doesn't work?

Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano nando at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Mar 20 02:41:53 CET 2003

> Can't answer that question, but maybe you can answer one for me - is
> devel_0_36 really the PD 0.37 development branch? If so, could I humbly ask
> why it's called devel_0_36? If not, does this mean that the latest PD
> official release was 0.35? If so, why is there a 0.36 on planet CCRMA?

Because the standard "miller" release (which is at this point 0.36, I
think) does not include jack support yet. As one of my priorities is to
have jack support I packaged cvs, AFAIK devel_0_36 means 0.36 plus
tweaks and additions.

> Does that mean the planet CCRMA is jumping the gun, and if so, which
> snapshot is used for their RPM?

Current cvs date of the pd in Planet CCRMA is 20030211.120137 (date.time
in US Pacific zone).

-- Fernando