[PD] PD extended2 OSX distro

Ivan Franco ivan.franco at ydreams.com
Thu Mar 20 13:17:58 CET 2003

Hello again list!
We've talked before about these tcl/tk bugs in the OSX distro.
Now I found something new.
Now I just realized I can't use number boxes together with the Shift
key to
set floats... Strangely I can write in capitals inside a comment, for
example....
Anyone anything similar??
I'm using Adam's latest distribution.

Thanks all and keep the good work!
Ivan

On Sun, 16 Feb 2003, Adam Lindsay wrote:
I think this is a bug that appeared with the newer Tcl/Tk. It's been a
minor annoyance to me, too.

 >Hello list, Adam: >>I just installed Adam Lindsay's extended distro
for osx and >I've ran into a strange bug. When editing I can't use the
arrow >keys to scroll the cursor inside objects.