[PD] average amp of a soundfile

Josh Steiner joschi at eds.org
Thu Mar 20 20:30:56 CET 2003

sorry if you knew about this already, but you probably want to use VASP
for this:

http://www.parasitaere-kapazitaeten.net/ext/

"VASP is a package for PD or Max/MSP consisting of a number of externals
extending these systems with functions for non-realtime array-based
audio data processing. VASP is capable of working in the background,
therefore not influencing eventual dsp signal processing."

i've not actually done anything with it yet, so i'd love to hear how it
goes if you do.

-josh