[PD] mp3write~ memoryleak

joreg joreg at gmx.at
Fri Mar 21 01:42:30 CET 2003

halo..

thanks olaf for the new version.
sory for my delay.
ahm.. i tested version 0.4 of [mp3write~] now and
have problems recording anything at all. the file that is written to
disk has a size >0kb, but winamp and co. say its length is 0. also after
stopping recording it always says 'flushed 1796 bytes'. no matter how
long i record.

testing shows the same memorybehaviour as before. each time i
open>start>stop>close a file memoryuse of pd increases. when i set
'truncate' and use start>stop only memoryusage stays the same.

does that help?
joreg.